Blog Post #3

    I think what I would focus on the most in my classroom regarding copyright and fair use topics is the ethics behind it. Why is it important to follow the rules behind copyright and fair use? I hope that this could help my students understand the actual reasoning behind following these rules instead of just following the rules because I said so. I have learned that citing your sources sometimes isn't enough when using someone else's creation. I am definitely interested in how we will be able to detect plagiarism going forward as technology gets more and more advanced and students get more tech savvy. 

    In my future classroom, I hope I will be able to implement solutions that will help increase productivity. When I was in grade school, it felt like my teachers gave us homework all the time. My class will not be assigned homework. While you're at school you will work hard on the work that is assigned. As long as you put your time to good use, you will be able to finish your work at school and won't have to do any school work. This practice will hopefully enforce productivity when they leave my classroom as well. 

    Artificial Intelligence is both benefitting and hurting students in the classroom. Students are able to use AI to do the work for them. This lessens their critical thinking skills. I am sure artificial intelligence also benefits students, I am just not sure sure how in this moment.  

    When working on my Newsletter Design, I learned how to make columns on a document and how to make hyperlinks on the document. I could definitely make my newsletter more organized if I make one in the future. If I do become a kindergarten teacher in the future, I will definitely be making more newsletters and I can definitely use the skills I learned from this assignment in the future. Even if I don't become a kindergarten teacher, I still might have to make newsletters in another profession.  



Comments

  1. Hi Frankie, You did an excellent job on your Newsletter design. I enjoy that you made it fall theme very cool :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #1

Blog Post #8