Blog Post #6

      In my initial experience using Diigo, I was a little confused. I didn't fully know the purpose of it and was confused why were were using it for this class. I now understand why we use it in this class and might start using it in my other classes when I have to use sources for a project. I like how you are able to highlight and comment on specific parts of a website when using Diigo. 

    I have never blogged before this class. I enjoy it and like how I can share my thoughts with like minded people- such as as my classmates! I don't know if I have learned anything yet that I didn't know about blogging before beginning this class. I enjoy being able to comment on things we learn in class through this blog.

    I might use ClassDojo in my classroom as a teacher. It is a way for teachers, students and parents to be aware of the student's behavior at school. As the teacher I can give the students points for being well behaved, doing well on assignments, or helping out in the classroom. I am able to award the student by receiving a certain amount of points and the parents have the option to award their child as well if they would like. https://www.classdojo.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #1

Blog Post #8

Blog Post #3