Blog Post #10

   I have learned how to use navigation buttons to make PowerPoints more interactive for the viewer. This assignment was relatively easy, one thing I found more annoying than difficult was having to repeat the same step for each slide. It took at least ten minutes to just add the "home" navigation button to each slide. If I did the project again, I could probably make it a little more detailed, I made my project fairly simple. This was a cool assignment to do. I remember being a student in grade school and wondering how my teachers were able to make their PowerPoints do special things, now I know how they did it! (Below are a few of my slides from my project.)



    I could use data collection tools to gather a variety of information from my students and the parents of my students. Depending on the age of my students, that would also depend on how I could use data collection tools on them. Kindergarteners would most likely not be able to do surveys but I think this would be a great tool for third graders and up. If I end up teaching kindergarten, I could ask parents to take the survey for them, the survey could ask questions such as "How many people are living in your home?" or "What is your child's most difficult subject?"

    I would like to learn how to use Canva even more. When we learned how to use Canva in class, I learned how to do the very basics. I think Canva could be very useful in my future classroom, I just need to have a better understanding of how to use it. To achieve this goal, after I finish taking this course, I might continue to use Canva and make different products for my pretend classroom. 


    


    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #1

Blog Post #8

Blog Post #3